1. On registration on this site, you are asked to provide certain information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password and you are careful whenever disclosing information online. In addition, we receive and store any information you enter on this site or give us in any other way, and we are free to use it.
2. We may collect some information automatically from your computer, without notice such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer and connection information, browser type and version, operating system, Internet Service Provider (ISP), time stamps, banner ads you click, the URLs you come from and go to next, and a cookie number.
3. We may disclose your personal information to:
• Third party vendors who provide services to us or facilitate or evaluate the sites or services, such as email service providers sending emails on our behalf.
• Companies within our corporate family that are involved in operating or providing the services. We may share your personal information with our affiliates.
• Third party analytics.
• To manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
• We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends,
determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
4. The security of your personal data is important to us but remember that no method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information.
6. We have every right to update these policies at any given time without any update.
If you have any questions or concerns about the terms for this site, you may contact us.